Sunday, August 12, 2007

Teach Children to Give Sadaqah

Few days ago, I started to teach my daughter (2 yrs old) about sadaqah although she may not understand the meaning well. Alhamdulillah, she really enjoy to give sadaqah everyday although she can't say "Sadaqah" properly. Whenever she want to give sadaqah, she would ask me in Thai "Kaqadah Mai Ka?" This means" Can I give sadaqah?"

I am not rich, so I can give her 1 - 5 baht to give sadaqah daily. Allah doesn't look at the amount of money, but intention. May Allah accept my daughter's good deed. Ameen.

I believe that to teach children at the young age to give Sadaqah will not make our children to love wealth in this world. Moreover, we should teach them to love for Akirah.

May Allah grant all of us to love to give Sadaqah and love to help the poor people. Ameen.

No comments: