Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Lailaha illallah"

As a mother, I really teach my children "Lailaha Illallaho" since they learned how to speak and wish them recite "Lailaha Illallah" before any words. This will bring a pleasure of Allah to us.

When my daugther can recite only the first part of Kalimah Tayyibah, I tried to teach her to recite the whole Kalimah Tayyibah. Alhamdulillah, she can recite "Lailaha Illallahu Muhammadurasoollullah."

At the beginning of teaching, I was upset because she couldn't recite or remember at all. No matter how hard I have tired, she could say only "Laa". What I could do was "To be patient and ask Allah to grant my children ability to recite the Kalimah." After few months past, she could recite the Kalimah properly, Alhamdulillah.

We can only teach our children word by word and be patient for the result.

Just imagine, every time she recites this kalimah, Allah will reward her and her mother as well. May Allah grant our children recite the Kalimah properly and understand its meaning.

No comments: