Monday, June 25, 2007

Snake in the Toilet

I read one news in the afternoon and I think it is very important for all of us to make sure that every places are safe for our children.

This news was about one lady heard some noise in the kitchen last night. She thought that was a theif. While she was going to the kitchen, a big snake was already in the toilet. She didn't see anyone in the kitchen, so she went to the toilet before going to her bed again. She didn't turn on the light as usual that made her foot step on the snake's body, and the snake bit her leg immediately. She screamed so loudly and asked her neighbor to help her.

This story makes me think a lot of thing for the safety of my children. I just have to make sure that the places, where my children are playing, are safety for them.

1 comment:

Uni Munirah said...

gosh! it's reallu dangerous! what happen to that lady??

come visit my blog at http://knowledgeispower88.blogspot.com

see u there!