Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Are Your Kids Often Sick?

No doubt! If our kids are often sick, we will be very worried, and we can't have enough rest or relax because we have to take care of them. Many doctors, nurses, our family members, and anyone, who has knowlegde on how to take care of the baby, would suggest us to give our children nutrious food, to let them sleep early, to keep cleanliness on their clothes, accessories, etc.


However, my respected elders suggested me that if I really want my children to be healthy without any kind of sickness, I should try my best to follow the command of Allah and ask Allah to grant my children healthy.


It's true that healthy and sickness are in Allah's Hand. So, we should try our best to please Allah and make a lot of dua for our children. Insha Allah, may Allah accept our dua and grant our children to be healthy. Ameen.

This is true story:

one of my friend told me that her daughter, 3 years old, was sick almost every day. That time she didn't observe her salaat. One of her neighbor told her everyday to perform Salaat as it is the duty of all Muslims. And her neighbor told her about the greatest of Allah, the Mercy of Allah, what happen about life after death, what will be the punishment if we miss salaat, and what will be the reward for one who observe her salaat regularly.


Her Neighbor was so patient to remind her the important of following the command of Allah until one day she changed her lifestyle and performs salaat regularly by the Mercy of Allah Ta'ala. She told me that her daughter is healthier and rarely sick after she had performed Salaat regulary, made a lot of dua for her children, family, and herself, and try to follow the command of Allah Ta'ala for sevelral months. She said, " Allah really shows mercy upon her to grant her baby healthy, and her life has more barakat. "


May Allah Grant Our Children Healthy and Successful in Dunya and Hereafter. Ameen.

No comments: