Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Be Careful of Your Kids' Safety While Playing in the Park

Last week, I took my daughter outside, and we sat in the park with one of our neighbor. While we were talking and playing with our neighbor, one girl was riding her bycicle very fast and going to hit my daughter's chair without knowing, and my daughter's face hit the table so hardly. My daughter cried so much because she had pain on her face.

After that, this girl's grandmother told me that this girl didn't know how to control her bycicle well. To keep a good relationship with my neighbor, I just said nothing but taking care my daughter and took her home. However, I thought that if her grandmother knew that she didn't know how to control the bycicle, then her grandmother shouldn't let this girl ride the bycicle alone because it might harm other people.

The reason that I told you about this accident because I would like to let anyone, who let your kids playing alone outside, to keep an eye on them because we don't know what will happen to our kids. Our kids may not harm or hurt other kids, but other kids may hurt or harm your kids.

No comments: